“Sometimes you just don’t know what you don’t know!”
Bookkeeping is the recording of financial transactions. Transactions include sales, purchases, income and payments by an individual or small business. Bookkeeping is usually performed by a bookkeeper…Duh!
Leave it to a professional, we do this stuff everyday!
- Daily, weekly, or monthly recording of all sales, expenses, and related payments
- Issue Invoices, Receipts or Statements
- Reconciling all Bank, Credit Card or Loan accounts
- Reporting and payment of tax remittances
- Issuing paychecks to customer employees, and managing tax liability deposits
- Manage collection efforts
- Managing and maintaining business records, files and information
- Providing detailed financial reports to the business owner on an as needed or scheduled basis.